Who we are
Our website address is: https://giziacasamoda.com.
giziacasamoda.com is strongly committed to respecting the privacy of all persons using our websites and mobile applications (“the Web Sites/Apps”) and the protection of any personally identifiable information which we may collect on our Websites/Apps and/ or use as part of our data collection process and/ or which you may choose to share with us in our stores or via telephone, email or otherwise (“the Other Channels”).
Your Express Consent to Collection and Use of Information.
We will not sell your Personal Information to third parties. We may, however, share selected customer information with the following third parties:
• our group companies;
• our franchisors;
• companies such as payment service providers, warehousing service providers, and delivery companies for the purposes of processing your payment and managing your order, including delivery and returns;
• government bodies or other authorities if necessary to comply with regulations or laws or assist with law enforcement, or protect our property and other rights;
• agencies who help us collate statistics about site traffic, sales, demographics, and other commercial information to enable us to tailor the services we provide to you and other customers.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is legally required, and to support the business purposes for which it was obtained – we will then dispose of it promptly and securely.
Depending on your country of residence, we may transfer your Personal Information both inside and outside the European Economic Area. When we transfer your Personal Information, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring we only transfer it to countries that are deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data and under contractual terms that provide appropriate data protection.
You have the following rights which you may exercise in relation to the Personal Information we process about you:
• to access a copy of your Personal Information;
• to require us to correct inaccurate Personal Information;
• to require us to delete your Personal Information;
• to restrict our use of your Personal Information;
• to object to our use of your Personal Information.
Where you wish to exercise any of these rights, you must first verify your identity to our satisfaction.
Social Media Data Collection
When using the social media login on our websites and mobile apps, we capture the following details:
- First Name & Last Name We capture the First & Last Names to display them under the Profile Section.
- Profile Picture Any image used as a profile picture is not stored on our servers, Will only be used as a customer display picture.
- Email Address Any email address used is captured to display under the Profile Section. We also use it to send through our optional promotional campaigns and/or assist the customer in case of any queries they might have with the websites/apps.
- Facebook/Google ID The social media ID is captured to only identify that the user has logged into the websites/apps using their respective login(s). If a customer wishes to delete these details that we’ve captured, they can reach out to our Customer Care team here by submitting a request or through live chat which will be processed within 24 hours.
As part of our normal data collection process on our Websites, the Web Site may deposit “cookies” in your device in order to identify you and/ or as a means of tracking the validity of sessions as well as enhancing your browsing experience. Cookies are small pieces of data that a website automatically sends to your computer, tablet or mobile phone while you are viewing the website.
We use two types of cookies on our website:
• “Session” cookies, which are used to allow you to:
• carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information; and
• access stored information when you are logged in to your online account.
• “Persistent” cookies, which allow us to offer you tailored content on our website by helping us to remember:
• any personal information that you have provided on previous visits to our website;
• the number of visits that you have made to our website; and
• your preferences
Third parties are not able to identify customers using cookies.
To enable cookies:
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About’ option
For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About’ option
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window).
If you’d like to opt out of cookies, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window).
Please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites.
Protection of Personal Information Against Third-Party Access or Use
Third-Party Web Sites
You may be able to access certain third-party websites through links on our Web Sites/Apps. We are not, however, responsible for any other websites, their respective privacy policies, or other content nor how they treat information about their visitors or users. We strongly advise you to check their privacy policies to find out how they are treating your Personal Information.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT GIZIA CASAMODA DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND CONCERNING OUR ABILITY TO CONTROL, COLLECT, CORRECT, ACCESS, PROCESS, USE, STORE, PROTECT OR TRANSFER ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CONCERNING THE EXISTENCE OR EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SECURITY MEASURES UNDERTAKEN BY US. YOU AGREE THAT GIZIA CASAMODA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE ACCESS, DISCLOSURE, USE OR MODIFICATION BY ANY PARTY NOT AUTHORISED OR AUTHORISED BY US, OR THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS INTO THE SYSTEM AND THEIR POSSIBLE EFFECTS ON YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL GIZIA CASAMODA, ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR INSURERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY COSTS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), OR LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE, ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THE COLLECTION, USE, TRANSFER, PROCESSING OR STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OBTAINED BY US AND RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEB SITES/APPS OR COLLECTED VIA THE OTHER CHANNELS.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
How long do we save your data?
We will keep your personal data for 24 months or until the agreement with Gizia Casamoda is terminated.
Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA Gizia Casamoda will use standard contractual clauses and shields as safeguards in countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared within the Gizia Casamoda group (for details on the companies within the Gizia Casamoda group. We never pass on to, sell to, or swap your data with third parties outside the Gizia Casamoda group for marketing purposes.
The local Gizia Casamoda company will only act as the personal data processor and process the personal data on behalf of the Swedish company.
Data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
What are the legal grounds for processing?
For every specific process from personal data we collect from you, we will inform you about whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract, whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data, and the possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold about you at any time. You can contact Gizia Casamoda, and we will provide you with your personal data via email.
Right to portability:
Whenever Gizia Casamoda processes your personal data by automated means either based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
If you have a Gizia Casamoda account or are a Gizia Casamoda member, you can edit your personal data in your account and on membership pages.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Gizia Casamoda at any time except for the following situations:
• you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
• you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
• you have an unsettled debt with Gizia Casamoda, regardless of the payment method
• you are suspected of misusing or have misused our services within the past four years
• your debt has been sold to a third part within the past three years or one year for deceased customers
• your credit application has been rejected within the past three months
• if you have made a purchase, we will keep the personal data linked to your transaction for bookkeeping purposes.
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data that is based on Gizia Casamoda’s legitimate interest. Gizia Casamoda will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate either legal claims or legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out of direct marketing by the following means:
•following the instructions in each marketing email
•editing the settings of your Gizia Casamoda account
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that Gizia Casamoda restrict the processing of your personal data under the following circumstances:
•if you object to processing-based Gizia Casamoda legitimate interest, Gizia Casamoda must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
•if you have asserted that your personal data is incorrect, Gizia Casamoda must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
•if the processing is unlawful, you may oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
•if Gizia Casamoda no longer needs the personal data, but you require the data to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously; therefore, we have dedicated customer service personnel available to handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at info@ giziacasamoda.com.
Data Protection Officer:
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate, and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at info@ giziacasamoda.com.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority:
If you consider Gizia Casamoda to be processing your personal data incorrectly, you can contact us. You also have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example, the underlying purpose for processing your personal data, the identity of the Data Controller, or your rights.
To read these Terms and Conditions or Privacy Notice in your own language, please visit your local giziacasamoda.com site.
If you want to remove Photos or Moving Content, please visit the Photo or the Moving Content where it’s placed on giziacasamoda.com and press “report photo” or contact Customer Service.